Thursday, February 17, 2011

Does loving Bieber make me gay?

I was driving today and thinking about Bieber - which has been happening more and more lately. When my mind wanders at least once a day for the past month I'd wondered what Biebs is doing at that given time, what he had for lunch, shit like that. Today I was actually wondering what he's going to be like as a 30 yr old. Will he be married? How many chicks will he fuck before he gets married? How could his 20s possibly top his teens?

But that's not the point - the point is I should ashamed of thinking aobut Bieber so much. I know this. It's gay and weird for a grown man to spend so much time thinking about a 16 yr old boy rock star - I get that. So how do I stop thinking about him? Like, thoughts are not something you can control, right? So even though I know it's gay how do I stop? But you know what? I enjoy thinking about Bieber, I'm always in a good mood when I'm doing it, so why do I have to stop? Is it just that I should stop talking and texting to people about it? I guess some things are best kept to yourself but goddamn it felt good writing this blog.

1 comment:

  1. How about in the shower? You think about Bieber in the shower?

    ReplyDelete