Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wait...Top Gun is Gay?



AMC has basically been showing Top Gun nonstop for the last week. I haven't watched the movie since I was about 10. But now watching it, it is incredibly gay. That is so funny. But this has got to be the only movie from my childhood with such blatant homoerotic undertones.....right?

Take Navy Seals, for instance.



See? There's nothing gay about that scene. Except for the shirtless guy. And the guy who sticks the club in Charlie Sheen's ass. And the "fellow cake eater/ rain grenade" line. Oh brother. Moving on.

Well how about the Karate Kid? There's nothing gay about that wholesome story.



Oh come on! What the hell was Mr. Miyagi doing in the showers? I don't remember that scene at all.

All right, fine, I'll give you that. But all those movies are kind of fruity anyway. I guarantee you can't find anything gay about a true 80's action flick with a bonafide superstar, like Stallone in Rocky 3.



Oh....my...god...SWORD FIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment