Friday, April 1, 2011

This guy is a genius.



Those are some great ideas. I especially like the newspaper piss. I might have to try that one. I wonder how many times this guy pissed his pants trying to perfect these techniques. I used to do the walking piss all the time in college. I would be walking back from the bars or a party, desperately needing to piss, and there were always tons on campus police and regular police driving around so I couldn't stop. They lived for busting kids for public urination, but as long as you were walking, they wouldn't even look at you. You just have to walk with a bit of a wider stance. The key is to stop walking right at the end, or you will get that last bit of piss on you. The walking piss saved my ass hundreds of times. I also knew a guy one time that would piss out of his shorts down the leg. He could do it without peeing on himself, but I never dared to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment