Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can somebody explain to me why she was allowed in the car?



I don't get this video at all. I really don't know much about classic cars, or cars in general for that matter, but I do know that the Shelby Cobra is one of the greatest muscle cars ever made, and they are highly sought after by collectors. That's why I don't get how this broad was allowed to drive it. She obviously was a terrible driver. If this was my car, I would've told her to get the fuck out as soon as she put it in drive instead of reverse. But they just let it happen. I'm assuming that it was the owner of the car that said "Yep, she did it. I knew it." at the 1:07 mark. If he knew this would happen, why did he let her drive the car? Basically it can only come down to two reasons. Reason 1: He owed a fuckton of money to some bad guys who weren't into waiting for him to collect the cash from auctioning off his car. So he decided to total it for the insurance money. But why would he risk this lady getting hurt while doing it? Or, reason 2: It was his wife driving the car and he wanted her dead. But why would he sacrifice the car just to kill his wife? And plus he would definitely be able to meet some new honey's cruising around in the Cobra. Maybe he already had a mistress lined up that he was going to marry. Okay, so here's a 3rd reason. Reason 3: He wanted his wife dead, and he wanted the insurance money to take his new wife on a honeymoon. the Shelby Cobra had way too much power anyways. It all makes perfect sense now.

No comments:

Post a Comment