Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Is anybody else as sick of these NFL commercials as I am?





I watch the NFL network a lot. It's really awesome. It's like watching ESPN, but without all the gay ass baseball. The programming is great, but everytime they go to break, they show these two god damn commercials. It's driving me crazy. It's literally EVERY TIME! The lady apparel one is the lesser of two evils, because Alyssa Milano looks pretty hot at the end, and I love seeing Dan Snyder get dumped by that blond cougar. But the bus one is so fucking annoying I can't stand it. What is going on here? It's a school bus with all the Falcons on it. But why do they have to ride on a school bus? Seems kind of cramped. And wouldn't the kids rather run around in the Georgia Dome than on some random field? And what the hell is Arthur Blank doing there? No kid wants to play 60 with that douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment